[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, March 18, 2004

if you drink, don't drive; if you drive, don't drink

didn't have time to update my blog yesterday. but it definitely was a fulfilling day. i managed to complete my semestral project at 3am, slept for a lil while, then woke up (late!) to go school. handed up my project, and my cute china lecturer(eh juz realised that he looks a bit like teck lip?!) said it was very neatly done. haha! :D *beams with pride*

quickly i dashed to the canteen to copy my engineering drawing assignment. think it kind of looked like sh*t cos we were all rushing to hand it up before the deadline. bah. i don't give a damn. but we had to skip lecture for it though.

handed up the assignment, then the lecture ended early, so we didn't need to go back to class. school officially ended at 1 plus!!! wahaha. but i still had to stay in school to do project. :/ so i butterfly-ed between doing the project, then rushed off for a meeting with my CCA group, then coming back to do the project again.

now if you think that was the end of my day, no no, it was anything but. after that, i went with 3 other classmates to watch movie. [they stayed back in school to wait for me to finish with the project cos they wanted to sit my car. at the backseat, they were torturing mr mogu(my $39.90 bear) - wrapping my sweater around him and he looked like those afghanistan women!] so we reached the box office and i said "4 tickets for the ring 2 please". then i was like "eh wrong show la. haha". what's wrong with me? in the afternoon i also asked my classmates if they wanted to watch "yan jing 2". can never get the name right. duh.

had dinner before going into the cinema, so we arrived when the show just started. first part was a lil scary - when shu qi attempted suicide, all the spirits were crowding around her. then the middle part was a lil funny - singaporean artistes were playing small roles. it started with san yow playing the cop with the confused look. haha. that was funny. and they filmed a few scenes at ano mo kio mrt station(which became something like "tai po station" in the show). ending part was a lil scary - go watch it to see! :P but i still think that eye 1 was more scary ah.

what an exhausting day! but it was still not over. weiliang asked me to go mambo with him. so i msged sharon to see if she was going or not. she said she was, so we decided to go down. he drove me down, and we arrived glamourously at 12 plus. [yah yah i'll try not to be late the next time! :D]

drinks were aplenty yesterday, courtesy of the men who paid for them. we had like 30 bottles of e33 and 4 jugs of vodka redbull. i wonder why they're so extravagant on drinks - don't they have better things to spend their money on? ah ha, but wait, it's because of these men that ladies like us get free drinks right? heehee. like the men on their spending extravaganza, so was i on a drinking extravaganza.

ansel jokingly tried to be funny with me when i stood near them. he kept saying "dump your boyfriend, go for me or qingshun". haha. then he asked me for a kiss, so i gave him air kisses. he then tried to conspire with qingshun to hug me(cos i was standing in the middle) by playing "london bridge is falling down". qingshun very funnily replied "wo dang dan bu qi"! haha. drunk dudes are indeed hillarious.

there was also this other guy called royce. reminds me of royce' chocolates. haha. he came over to me and said "steph, why don't you have a drink?" then i was like "er sorry i don't know you". then sharon came over and said "royce have you met steph?" and he replied "no i haven't". wierd. then how come he knew my name? boggled me for a while there. maybe i heard wrongly or something.

after a few drinks, i had to go to the little girls' room. the queue was exceptionally long lor. imagine waiting for what seemed like 15 mins for the toilet! i came back then started dancing. suddenly there were these malay guys around me. the one with the cheeky look suddenly walked to me and said "hey you dance very well". sorry, but i don't think that's a good pick up line. heh. i politely replied "thank you" and walked off to where my friends were.

after clubbing, i called sharon to ask her where she was. she said she was in royce's car. 6699. haha what a kinky car plate number. me in my drunken state didn't know what car it was - looked something along the lines of a white or dark blue, mitsubishi lancer or mitsubishi evolution or subaru wrx. f*ck. i'm drawn to his nice car. :) [but i will never be drawn to short and ugly guys who especially drive black '350Z's (it's a nissan fair lady if you're clueless) and go around asking if you'd like a fling. i'd f*ck myself if i were you.] and for the record, i am NOT materialistic, nor will i go steady with someone just because they're loaded. it's merely an additional perk. nuff' said.

what does the word "zouk" rhyme with? "waiting" perhaps? i don't know what was it with the valet parking over there. they took like 15 minutes to get the car out of the car park. duh. i will never park my car there if i drove down! *pout* i didn't manage to eat supper with the rest at allson hotel in the end. weiliang sent me home instead. the minute i closed my door, i went to the toilet to puke. i actually fell asleep in there, can you believe me? i woke up at 5am to drag myself back to my bed to sleep.

needless to say, the reason why at this time i can blog is because i didn't go school. so i'm just gonna get an mc later. :) moral of the story: i shall drive when i go clubbing next time, so that i won't drink.