[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

who's linking me?

damn it. i've got tons of projects to do, and they're all incomplete! so i skipped school today. *angelic face*

went to the doc at 7pm when i was supposed to meet alph at 7.30pm. hah. got there, and guess who i met at the clinic? loui. luey. lowe. er i dunno how to spell her name. anyway she was there for the same purpose as me - to get a mc to cover our asses. :D

after chatting a lil, i realised that she read my blog. *gasp* how did my blog ever reach her eyes?!? then i found out that my sis actually linked my blog from hers. and i don't even know what's my sister's blog address. no wonder my site hits can reach 200 so fast, when i only told like 5 people about it. haha!

eh wait. this means that there's a very high risk that the person reading my blog may actually be someone who knows my boyfriend! that person will then try to jeopardise my relationship with him. how EVIL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home