[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

24hrs a day just isn't enough

who says a guy and a girl cannot be platonic friends? a good example is me and andy. andy is my bestest of guy pals. he never fails to cheer me up. never fails to let me pengz when he says something pervertic. HAH! and he's almost always there whenever i need him. what more can a demanding girl like me ask for? :P

i woke up this morning with a dream. i dreamt of tracy chan. she came back to find me and threatened me if i didn't do some stuff for her. wierd eh? btw, for the clueless you, tracy chan was my ex-schoolmate. she got caught around 2 yrs ago for selling drugs to an undercover cop and is now serving her 6 yr jail term. still got 4 more yrs to go, so how can she come and haunt me right? haha. wierd dreams i've got.

think i really need a break ah. just look at the things on my agenda (below is just an excerpt). with so many things not yet accomplished, where can i find time for a boyfriend?

i asked andy if he wanted to go on a holiday, and his reply was "anytime cupcakes!" *giggles* if anyone were to look at my neoprint and lovegetty collection, one would think that i am/was andy's girlfriend. we may be the closest of pals, but i think BGR is out of the question. don't wanna spoil the fantasic friendship that i've nurtured with him over the 8 yrs that i've known him.

i suggested to andy that we take a trip to KL in june to watch the japan GT race in sepang. he said ok! then again, i wanna go to a beach villa where there's a private pool. he said ok too! haha. sorry KL and beach villas just don't go together. so when the time is drawing near, then i'll decide again. think it's gonna be lots of fun! hehe. (for the record, i don't sleep around. thank you.)

things that i really want to do:
1. think about whether i should break up with justin or not
2. think about what i really want in life
3. buy more bags :D (hehe me and my bag fetish now)
4. watch disney on ice
5. watch midsummer's night dream
6. go malaysia shopping with clarice (weiliang u also wanna go rite?)
7. go malaysia makan with weiliang (hopefully beecheng and marvyn can come along!)
8. meet up with keng san (another good platonic male friend!!)
9. buy a panasonic x70 (cos my darned phone is really really spoilt)
10. donate blood to save someone else's life
11. go on a holiday to phuket or KL with andy (if possible both)
12. upgrade my pentium 2 computer
13. buy a webcam
14. study real hard
15. think of how to earn and save money while studying
and the list goes on...

oh ya, anyone knows where i can buy pepper spray from? you know, those to spray at your attacker's eyes... drop me an email at watashi_wa_h@hotmail.com k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home