[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, March 11, 2004

pardon me for my crudeness today

i swear i'm gonna murder those people who made the price of mobile phones so expensive. after my exam just now, i decided to pop by junction 8 to check out the panasonic x70. almost had a heart attack when i heard the price. $898 without line, $638 with 2-yr contract, and it doesn't even come with the bluetooth headset. it's FREAKIN' expensive lor! even if i trade in my nokia 6610, the most i can get is a $200 discount. where on earth am i gonna find the other $438?!? ARGH. [eh wait. i think my mum got 10% off at hello stores. *grin*]

ok, so i dropped by the sistic outlet after that. wanted to get tickets for the beauty and the best show. my lil sis has been bugging me to bring her along. (hehe my 2nd sis and i kept talking about it, which made my lil sis very gian to go) sucky seats left, so i didn't buy. but i'll probably go down again (this time with my 2nd sis) to see if they've got other seats later.

drove home after that. omg. i realised that my car actually has quite a big dent. no, it's NOT NOT NOT caused by myself. maybe it was the lighting. it didn't used to be this big. wierd. ok anyway, it was caused some time ago by some F*CK*NG inconsiderate B*ST*RD and son of a B*TCH(i swear i'm gonna let you get f*ck*d in the *ss by your exhaust pipe if i knew who you were!) who obliviously opened his door(not d*ck) too F*CK*NG hard and big that it caused a dent at the side of my you-know-the-quality-of-the-metal-used-on-my-car-is-cheap car door. and my car wasn't even 2 months old then! ARGH. the thought of it really makes me mad. BE CALM NOW. BE CALM. B-E C-A-L-M.

so i reached home. daddy returned me the cheque i wrote out to him for the $94.61 charge card bill i chalked up while he was in china. how nice!!! :D but in turn, i have to use the money to pay for my lil sister's beauty and the beast ticket. :/ never mind, i still saved some money nonetheless. :) i am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home