[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

no exam today!

the following paragraphs of sh*t that i'm gonna say is gonna be hurting and sterotypical. i am not targetting this at anyone except myself. (duh, it's my blog!) please, for goodness sake, do not think that i'm hitting it at you, because i am merely using names for connections to what my point is. nonetheless, i have changed the victims' names to protect their identities. but i suggest that if you do not fancy reading something with explicit content, please leave this site immediately, or jump to the next blog entry PLEASE. thank you.

here is what i have to say about myself: i am a straight forward and honest BITCH who doesn't believe in beating around the bush. screw love. i f*cking hate it. (fwah when has anyone seen me this crude?) oh, in case you're wondering, no, i haven't broken off with justin yet.

the thing about relationships not working seems to be the norm these days. what do jenny, coco and myself have in common? relationship problems. jenny is going to break up with her long-time bf because his aspirations don't go along with hers. coco is feeling depressed because her bf is behaving suspiciously wierd with her in public.

and me? i'm just plain sick of being attached. having to report to someone whatever i do; having to be mindful of my own actions; having to be the goody-two-shoes when i meet his parents. it gets tiring after some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home