[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, March 15, 2004

lil miss panda eyes

i am so pissed off. yes, i really am pissed off! i was supposed to handle the CRM together with my "advisor" for the blood donation drive project for my CCA. after going through a meeting and a shopping trip, my so-called "advisor" decided to quietly settle it with the president of the club. and he didn't even bother to tell me until i asked him about the gifts. "so what do you mean 'u think its gonna be sweets'? who's making the decisions?", then he replied "the president and myself." AND WHAT ABOUT ME AND MY F*CK*NG POSITION?!? now who wouldn't be pissed off - you tell me!

ergh. never mind about that sh*t. i need a haircut. i seriously need to get some bangs coming. although i'd much love a curly head, my finances doesn't permit me to. so i'm just gonna keep the long straight layered hair, and cut some bangs. :)

ok, can't blog too much today. got project to finish by tonight! cherrios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home