[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, April 22, 2004

irked

ahhh have to summarise cos i'm late for school!!!

i thought yesterday was quite exhilirating for me. all was fine in the morning, i went school, i called andy and he gave me a pep talk on relationships. :/ then i received a msg from james saying that jac attempted suicide. WHAT THE F*CK?!

that got me worried, but then again, 14 pills aren't enough to kill someone lah. i've only got something to say - if you wanna die, please take more pills, you know how much would kill you lor. otherwise, don't waste your parent's money on hospital bills if all you wanted was just to give james a scare.

pardon me for being easily agitated, but I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE SCREAMING FOR ATTENTION! irritates me alot, especially when i'm having pms. i see it coming.

anyway i had dinner with jaysen. was supposed to go and visit jac at the hospital, but SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE US. yes, you heard me right. my ex-best friend didn't want to see me, jaysen or angie. since we were so unappreciated, we didn't go down.

for goodness sake jac, can you please open your eyes and see who your true friends are? who are the people who would stand by you, disregarding the fact that you throw tantrums? after going through so much, can't you see that you need to change your attitude? you don't have lots of friends, because not many can put up with your childish princessy attitude. [i really wanna go and slap you now to wake up to your senses. argh. SCREW IT!]

yeah, so that was what happened yesterday. now i'm terribly late after typing finish this blog, so ya i need to rush to school now! later peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home