[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, April 16, 2004

dream a lil dream of love

i'm really sorry sorry sorry that i haven't been blogging guys. arghh. been so lazy these days. wonder what's happened to me?! anyway, here goes my very lengthy blog to make up for the loss...

i remembered what happened on monday already. ok my blood almost reached 100 degrees celsius. i was happily washing my car until some funny ass driving a toyota corolla brought his 2 nephews down to wash the car with him.

by then, i had already dried the exterior of my car and was working on the interior. then the 2 naughty kids were like playing with the soap and it got onto my car!! argh. so i had to clean it off. then they did it again. then i cleaned it again. and that went on for like 5 times! see, that's what i hate about puny car washing bays in multi storey carparks.

hmm let's see. what happened on tuesday night? i met my classmate, karen, for dinner with her extended family. we had a nice dinner in a posh chinese restaurant. in fact, her family was so big, we even had a separate room for ourselves!

anyway, she had a cousin called eric. he kept glancing over to look at me lor. *blush* what made me notice him was that he had this aura around him that seemed to ooze charisma. ahh. i was bewitched - like how a dreamy high school girl would be.

eric was polite, intelligent and had charming looks. when i chatted with him, i realised he knew how to speak french too! "je taime?" ;) after the dinner, his mum invited me over to his place for some after-dinner chit chat. i politely agreed.

as the conversation began between his mum and myself, i found myself steering towards being inferior to them. their house was HUGE, and it had a very nice balinese decor to it. then she started asking about what i was studying. hmm. a girl like me. so old, and still in polytechnic?! ok i quickly got myself out of that sticky situation, when karen came along and decided that it was time for us to leave.

then...I WOKE UP. sadly, it was all just a dream. the feeling of loss still lingered for a few moments, then reality sank in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home