[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, April 16, 2004

this, i promised you

what kind of men attracts me? [i'm pretty sure what i'm asking for isn't that tough.]

- english speaking.
----i can't speak mandarin well.
- japanese food.
----he has to love it as much as i do.
- daring and adventurous.
----i love thrill rides and escapades!
- driving licence.
----good to have, but a car's a perk.
- my parents.
----don't wanna see catfights between the guy and my parents.
- pleasing to the eye.
----don't think i can live with the fact that he feels inferior.
- mass communication.
----would be nice if he could speak a foreign language.
- dogs.
----before understanding that i love my dog very much, he has to love dogs generally as well.
- musically inclined.
----charm me with your talents - i love music too!
- cars.
----talking to someone with the same interests intrigues me.
- wit and intellect.
----i need a conversation that is intellectually stimulating.
- height.
----i love wearing heels, and i don't think i want to stand beside a shorty.
- catholic.
----basic requirement before i'll consider marrying you.

[will add on more when i can think of it.]

adding on to what i've just typed, i think my schoolmate, jason, is quite a nice guy. cute. funny. he's got this boyish charm. aww. but the only thing is - he's younger than me. so yeah he's just a nice younger guy to be around with. :) haha. SNAP OUT OF IT STEPH!

ok here i am, carrying on my blog. last night was the usual - went zouk, but this time i brought ivan down. just now watched a silly show with ivan. it was called "enter the phoenix". eason chan and stephen fung are SOOOOOoooo cute! i exclaimed "shuai dai le" the moment the show ended. :)

ok guys i really need to go sleep now cos i'm meeting summer(my community service club girl) for a morning swim at 8! i'm probably gonna get only 5 hours of sleep. taataa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home