[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

intruder alert!

can't really remember what happened yesterday. wonder what's wrong with my memory now?! [selective amnesia perhaps.] last night was one hectic hell of a night for me. for most of you, you got here because you looked at my msn nick or my icq profile. yeah, i thought it was a good way of promoting my site. hah!

it was a tranquil monday night when suddenly, mr abracadebra suddenly came online! gasp. i hit the PANIC button. i thought his comp couldn't log onto the net! WHY ON EARTH WAS HE ONLINE? immediately, what seemed like a rush of thousand and one things to do, i quickly changed the blog address in my icq profile to my old website address. phew!

i was bitten, but twice not shy lor. my fingers just left the msn nick as it was. so i was talking to someone (can't remember who!) halfway and i suddenly (ANOTHER ONE?!) i got disconnected. wierd eh? then i don't know what came over me, but i told mr abracadebra that my msn was giving me some login problems. duh. why was i so "clever"?

i thought he didn't have msn. then he said "i'll add you in now, and see if i can see you online." i panicked again. this time, luckily i managed to re-login back. phew. in a further attempt to stall time, i replied "er wait, i'm trying to fix it now." i quickly changed my msn nick to some balderdash nick, and prayed hope that it would be updated in everyone's screen soon.

after what seemed like a sunshine after the rain, I GOT LOGGED OUT AGAIN!!! ok, so i tried to log in once more. the moment i got in, a request for my authorisation popped up. gasp. could he have already seen the nick before i added him? panic panic panic. i quickly msged wenrui to ask him what my msn nick was. luckily its the new nick i've changed to. but i really wonder whether has he already chanced upon this lil diary of mine.

IF YOU THINK YOU SOUND LIKE MR ABRACADEBRA, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. thank you. :)

aiyah. will continue later. mummy bought dinner. yay! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home