[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

in a holiday mood already?!

i was talking on the phone with mr abracadebra yesterday. wierd. dunno why did he even call me, but yah, we chatted for a long while. suddenly, we were talking about holidays. hehe. i told him that i wanted to go bali. [oblivious of the fact that i'm already more or less confirmed going on a holiday to KL on 19th june!]

wonder why he was so enthusiastic about it. i mean, i was just casually mentioning about it. if i am going to KL, then i wouldn't have money for another trip. but guess what? he offered to pay for me first, then i could pay him back later. haha. i'm very happy now! at last, i can visit a NEW country. yay! :D

i enjoy editting pictures. look at what i did to my own pic below. haha. you guys have only a blur vision of me. how nice! :) now that i know how to add pictures in, you lucky bunch of peeps are gonna have a feast on my pictures - rejoice!

*right-click show picture if you can't see this pic*

ate dinner. damn full man. was supposed to go swimming today with wenrui, but we didn't go in the end. sad. i realised only this afternoon that mr abracadebra is a pisces. sorry for stereotyping, but i'm freaked out by people who are under that zodiac pattern. i'm not sure if i want to go through the same traumatic experience the way james did with jac. :|

ok mr abracadebra, if you're reading this, and you only treat me as your confidante, please let me know. drop me an anonymous email at watashi_wa_h@hotmail.com or tag me on my tagboard on the right, or better still, sms me.

on the other side, if you are interested in me, then i really wonder what you see in me. why would anyone like a female who has so many faults, a horrible past, and worse, a critic on everything that happens. blessings on the man who can fathom it all! but to you, i pose a question "don't you think you're a lil lubricious and fickle?" it makes one ponder on how one can like another so quickly. a change of heart (or target even!) so fast, would make me feel insecure about the days to come.

ahh. why am i even typing all this? i don't even know the answer cos i haven't opened my mouth to ask! but hey, i'm more of a pessimist than an optimist. i place my hopes low, so that when something good happens in the end, i'll be elated. this is the true happiness that would come from within me. oh, what bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home