[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

jaded.

yay my comment on the panasonic x70 got approved. i used the name "steffifi" to post it. check it out here.

sorry guys, i've been lazy to blog lately. haha. anyway i've got an exam tomorrow and WHY ON EARTH AM I BLOGGING AT THIS TIME? well, it's all in the name of you guys! in order to keep you guys coming back to read my blog, i guess i just have to make some sacrifices right? see i'm so nice! hehe. :D

ok summary of sunday afternoon: went to watch "passion of the Christ" with adrian. it was really sad, especially the scourging part. to see how much Jesus suffered before his death, just to save us from our sins, really touched me. i cried!

summary of yesterday: can't remember?!?!

summary of today: received an mms picture from james during lecture. the photo depicted the magnificent view of a bird i say! hmm were you climbing mount swissotel the stamford? muahaha. so i replied to his mms with crazy photos that i was taking in the lecture hall. my messy notes, injured foot(pasted a plaster on my blister), and a photo i took of myself that seemed to exaggerate the size of my breasts. nice. ;)

my lecturer then came over to my seat asking to see my phone. gasp. was panicking inside, but i told him a firm "no, that's my personal property, and i have the right to reject your request". what could he do right? bleah. :P

ok nothing much to type already. can't think of anything much also. so i'll just go and study now. wish me luck. i need loads of it. *muacks* love you guys!

p/s: if you wanna know how to catch my attention, stay tuned to the next blog then! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home