[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

fat!

it was a funny day today. not bad, i still managed to laugh. having that new phone, i keep snapping pictures of everyone so that when they call me, their faces will appear. :P ching yu asked me to lend him my phone so that he could take a look. i did. and guess what? HE TOOK A PIC OF THE HOUGANG TSHIRT GUY! ugh.

me: i swear i'm gonna reformat my phone man.
wen rui: don't need, your phone don't have virus.
[i laugh.]
ching yu: hahaha he smiled at the camera while i took a pic of him!
me: uggghhhhhhh i'm gonna delete it.

it was totally disgusting. if you guys are clueless, there's this psychotic guy in my lecture group. he always sits alone at the front-most seat. everyone has seen him smiling at himself. he always asks wierd questions that make the teachers clueless. mind you, they aren't intelligent questions! and he always likes to wear this tattered and torn tshirt that says "hougang GRC" at the back, which explains the origin for his nickname. :) evil.

was supposed to go swimming. but when i called eddie, he said he has already swam finish cos he went down at 2.30pm! ugh i only finished at 5pm, so since i heard thunder sounds, i decided to make my way to the salon to get my hair cut instead. i called my stylist up and asked if he was free to give me a hair cut right now. he said ok, so i went down immediately.

the moment i sat down, he complimented that i've slimmed down. :) but i still think i'm fat no matter what you guys say! then he said "if you were older, maybe we could be together" haha. i laughed. it's a lovely relationship that i share with him, but friends are what me and my stylist will always be.

wanted to cut steps and a fringe. but he advised me against it, saying that my parting still needs to be taken away, and my sides are starting to curl out so i can't cut steps. :( my hair stylist never fails me, so i listen to him... blah, so i went back with a somewhat same hairstyle that i went in. maybe next time honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home