[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, April 01, 2004

all the things you said

these days i've got no mood to do anything. mood swings. blah. ladies - isn't there this specific time of the month they call pms that you feel extra sensitive to whatever's around you? yup, that's what i'm feeling now. extra sensitive. watch your words people, i'll snap and i'll cry all at the same time. some things are just too overwhelming for me.

where's a friend when you need a shoulder to cry on? was supposed to meet andy yesterday, but his girlfriend didn't allow him to go out with me. was supposed to meet clarice today, but she cancelled it because her other friend suddenly said he could make it. wanted to go out with karen too, but she's as busy as a bee. xuelin isn't free until the end of her exams, so there's no need to call her to ask.

where have everyone gone? why am i suddenly all alone? i need someone now, but nobody wants to hear me out. STOP IT STEPH. you're going into yet another depression. you're gonna need the doc soon. stop torturing yourself. have a clear mind, be carefree. you're single now, remember? YES. nobody to care about me, nobody for me to care about. i'm the only person on earth. it's just me and my blog everyday right?

WAIT. there's jewel. jewel loves me alot, just as how i simply adore her. she's the best companion who gives me unconditional love, and all she asks is for a roof over her head, and some TLC(tender loving care). oh jewel, you're the best to me - more than any other man or friend compared. i love you jewel. don't ever leave me alright?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home