[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, April 05, 2004

i'm a fool for love

i was really angry at you, for treating me the way you unknowingly did. for your info, my ambition is not to be a tai tai(i wanna own my company someday, not sit at home play mahjong!). i can earn my own money, thank you. and of course i don't need you to support my lifestyle. after that talk we had just now, i heaved a sigh of relief. i finally understood what you meant.

it ended as fast as it started. a short lived one, but i'd just like to keep the memories of the high heaven you brought me to. it was wonderful and sweet, nothing like i've experienced before, although it only lasted for that few days and thereafter it got worse. maybe things are only good when i'm together with justin, but out having fun with you eh? ;)

don't think i can live with my betrayal of justin. don't think he'll ever forgive me if he found out. frankly speaking, i left him for you(remember you asked me to leave him lots of times? so i did leave him in the end!), and not for any other reasons that i thought upon. wierd isn't it - that i am willing to do such things just for that moment of bliss? but really, i was happy.

i didn't wanna lose you as my other half, but funny that you'd rather settle for friendship instead. looks like it was just a "yi xiang qing yuan" on my part. maybe you haven't had the chance to hear me say this before seriously, maybe it sounds a little foolish for me to say this, but i just wanna tell you that i love you. you know it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home