[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, April 05, 2004

chocolate numbs sadness, and makes steph a happier person

got report. got project. got tests. all not yet done. so what exactly have i been doing today?

i saw my sister panting. she was breathless. and i almost got a shock of my life. no, she wasn't having sex with another person. she just came back from jogging and her lips were WHITE. even whiter than the whitening creams can take you to. me, being the nice and caring person to all whom i love[yes i'm extremely nice to those whom i love dearly. but if you make me angry, that's the end of the sweet and nice me.], made for her a glass of glucose water and demanded that she immediately drink it.

asked clarice to meet up for dinner with me. but i was supposed to go swimming with eddie remember? so i met eddie at 6pm and swam until 7pm. funny guy. STOP PULLING MY EARS!

i hate friendster. it's so sucky. whenever i want to see who this fella is, or his pics or his friends list, it tells me that this id doesn't exist. wtf?! anyway eddie somehow or another managed to find me thru friendster. like HOW i also don't know. stalking me already ah eddie? :P [he stalked me into the changing room just now, and now he's stalking me online too! just realised he's winnie's friend too.]

suddenly eddie became the evil swimming coach who forces you to train beyond your limits. whenever i stopped to catch a breather, he's like "eh why you stop? carry on or else how to lose weight??" then i'm like "ugh cannot make it already. very tiring..." we stopped swimming at 7.10pm, and went to the changing room to take a bath.

it was freaky in the female toilet. the toilet was so big, but i was the only one inside. the silence kind of freaks you out sometimes. :\ i bathed as fast as i could, dropped eddie at the mrt, then took out my phone to call clarice. SHIT. i had been playing with my mobile the whole day that i didn't realise that the battery was going flat!

after putting down the phone with her, i realised that i forgot to take mc for the test i skipped in the morning. argh. so i went straight to the doc's, and msged clarice on the way. the doc took a REALLY long time. took number. waited to see the doc. saw doc. waited for them to dispense medicine. it was all about waiting wasn't it? cheap lah. what to do? :|

after buying the phone on sunday, they gave me some vouchers that i could use to offset the bill at certain restaurants. so clarice and myself went to nydc at wheellock to have our dinsup(yeah dinner-supper).

under the starry down-lights, we shared baked rice and spaghetti together. we looked into each others' eyes and a dreamy feeling just came upon us as we were enjoying our mud pie and brownie. after all that exercise, i was actually gorging myself with food. why? cos that's what i always do when i'm sad. :( chocolate makes you happy remember? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home