[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, April 04, 2004

time is of the essence!

i'm dead tired! i managed to sleep quite well(early actually) these days, despite my pms shit. funny that i didn't use to be this extreme last time. wonder what's wrong with me. blah, it's time for a change.

my personal hair stylist has changed salon once again, and i'm going to support him there by doing something to my hair. i'd love to do some radical changes, like bleaching some streaks(a la donnatella versace) and dyeing the rest of my head blue black; cut some wierd fringe and look all wierd going to school like that. but where's the moolah? haha, so it all ties down to the part where i'm just gonna cut my hair. :P

i got woken up at 7+ this morning. was supposed to meet my relatives at the columbarium to "sao mu", which means to sweep the tombs. [ya something like that lah!] you must be wondering why a catholic girl like me has to go and sweep tombs. well, as much as i hate all that smoke [it's so smelly there, that you can't breathe properly and you'll keep coughing], it is only right that i pay my respects to my dad's ancestors.

never mind the fact that i don't understand(i can't read chinese for nuts!) the inscriptions on the niche, or why we can't go on another day where there's less people(therefore less smoky), or wonder whether they'll actually receive all that stuff that go up in flames [what happens if someone else snatches it?!?]. well, my dad was a convert to the catholic belief, and truely, he has my respect. not forgetting his roots, i respect his parents' belief too(dunno izzit buddhism or taoism or what...), therefore i dragged myself up and went down with mummy and my 2nd sis.

we had vegetarian food for lunch. i don't eat vegetarian food actually, because i don't eat vegetables. but since my relatives were around, i had no choice but to force myself to eat. everything tasted like flour. :\ my grams(dad's side) asked if my uncle could borrow our car to fetch her to mandai to visit her parents' tombs. my mum agreed, so what could i say right? i wanted to go shopping! ergh.

asked my mum if she could pay for my new mobile first, then i'll pay her back by instalments. she didn't agree, neither did she disagree. but when i told her it was at hello! orchard, she was like "so far arh...". come on, we need to go marks and spencer too! 20% off storewide!!!

argh. i should stop blogging now. need to get changed to go shopping. have to arrive in church at 3.45pm for stations of the cross too. after that gonna come back home, and my aunt's gonna come over to discuss her business venture with us. my 2nd sis and i are her consultants! :D i've still got homework... LOADS OF EM! so many things, so little time... i'm leaving. ciao!

out of point note: i just weighed myself. i'm 45kg avec jeans. imagine my weight sans jeans? i'm happy! gonna continue on my diet and exercise regime until i'm 40kg!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home