[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

mood swings. suck it.

1. woke up late. [what's new?]
2. got pcb design quiz and i forgot. [barely passed with 11/20.]
3. stupid workers cut my pcb board wrongly and they didn't bother to replace a new one for me. in the end i had to use the teacher's template [i'm paying school fees lor!]
4. jacqueline(cho thu zar aung) got damn pissed because her pcb board also got cut wrongly, then jinhui tried to rectify it but it got worse, then she got so pissed she threw the board at him [never incur a woman's warth!]
5. restrained myself from eating cos i'm darned fat standing next to weiliang. [delon can i stand beside you more often, so that i'd look slimmer; but you'd have to get your ass down to school first ya?]

6. aidah swore she did not fancy standing beside me today because everyone was pointing fingers at me and looking over at ms SEG 2004 [that would be me!] while i just kept my eyes to the floor when i walked around school.
7. freakin cold in school [forgot to bring sweater again]
8. fell asleep in electric circuits lab [aidah kept asking me to wake up haha]
9. got engineering drawing quiz and i forgot. [didn't have time to do 1 last dimensioning, damn it.]
10. feedback from ivan - eileen(the 1st runner up from the ms SEG contest) said i wasn't pretty and there was nothing great about me except that i'm very "gao yo", as in know how to shake. [yes, beauty pageants contestants are that hypocritical.]

11. no appetite when i went to eat with dawn and company. barely ate and now my tummy's growling again. [what the hell is wrong with my body? screwed up again?!]
12. weiliang's supposed to help me wash car. in the end he changed his mind. [ditto. i shall not say anything]
13. this wierd i-don't-know-who-in-the-world-is-he alex guy from the SEG club keeps msging me. ALL DAY LONG. damn pissed with him cos i really don't wanna seem unfriendly but he keeps bugging me day and night [stop msging me cos i'm not interested to talk to you!!!]
14. heard from zac that william told everyone that i gave him my number [that's total bull shit.]
15. it's 1.27am and i'm still blogging while weiliang and delon are plotting against me in msn. i'm going off to save myself. *poof*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home