[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, March 05, 2004

sunny holiday oh oh oh

what i need is an escape from the rest of the world. leave tomorrow to a secret island; not telling anyone where i am going; cancel my auto-roaming service; and resist the urge to connect to the internet.

for the only time in my life, you all would hear me say that i want to don my brazillian bikini(bought it few months back but never had a chance to use it), stroll down a white sandy beach, take my book out, and just bask in the sun. who knows - someone may ask me if i wanna go skkubbahdiving! ;)

back to the topic now - what draws me are the villas by the sea. i wonder what it would feel like soaking in a bath tub, while you enjoy the calm scenery around you. hopefully there aren't any pervs around peeping! check this site out. you guys will all be converts! *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home