[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, November 07, 2005

Gaga Over Bags...

Remember my Santi bag that i posted in my last post?

Well, when i took it out again from its dust bag, i realised that the gold plated catch at the side of the bag had dropped its gold colour by quite a fair bit, even though i haven't even worn it out before.

*GRUMBLES*

So i took it back to the shop to get it changed.

It was their last piece (they bring in less than 5 pieces of each bag design because the designers themselves make the bag so exclusive!), so i had to exchange it for another item.

So here it is... My S$360 Via Repubblica bag:

(Ok i'll post the pic up later...)

If you wanna see the close up pics, you can view the bag at: http://www.bada.co.jp/shop/vbs/vrp/vrp041228.html

Can you believe that site is selling the bag at S$500?

Thank goodness Daryl's mum bought me this in Singapore! Hehehe... What are the chances of finding someone else with the same bag as me in SG? Almost zilch!

I LOVE THAT FEELING!

**

I'll end this post with some of the stuff i saw online that i absolutely love...

Let's now all drool together!!!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home