[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Long distance call from London

So funny!! Karen called me regarding the boots (she didn't have access to the internet and she couldn't receive MMS so she shopped based on a rough idea)...

I was trying to make out what Karen was telling me on the phone... And here's what she said the shoe looked like:

1. Pointy tip
2. Black coloured
3. Pleats on the top (??)
4. 4 inches below knee
5. Stiletto-looking heel

Can you imagine how it's gonna look? I'm trying to figure that one out now. In the meantime, i already told her to buy it down. Hahaha.

Will sell it off if i don't like it! =P

**

She bought a knee high one for me too! =) Hehe...

**

I found a new website to fulfil my shopping needs! Check it out on the right hand side of this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home