[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, October 22, 2005

So Happy!

Me and my Sammi

I opened the letter box yesterday, and i (at last) received my SK-II permanent card. Don't know what's wrong with P&G but they claim they needed 3 months from the date of qualification to get my card sent to me(???).

Very inefficient i do say. If it weren't for Sammi...

ANYWAY.


Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Surprisingly, i had another mail. It was from SPH. Daryl tried to snatch the letter from me and tried to open it first. But i stomped my feet, pouted, and made lots of whiny noises. He couldn't take it, so he decided to pass the letter back to me. =)

I opened it and.......... FWAH!

I realised that i won a 18K White Gold Diamond and Gem Necklace worth $246 from Soo Kee Jewellery.

Got so heng meh? Hahaha. Was hoping for a pair of earrings though!!! Anyway, thanks! Shows that my 22c (price went up) 23c stamp didn't go to waste.

Gonna collect it today! Wheeeeee......


Going Shanghai

I heard it by accident actually. I was in the toilet, while Mummy talked to my lil sis about it.

GASP.

I wanna go Shanghai too.. I've never been to China, and i'd love to explore the places beyond Singapore!

Anyway, it turned out that my mum wanted to bring my lil sis to Shanghai to visit my dad (who's over there working btw). Nobody else is included in the plans because we're talking about EXTRA expenses, EXTRA airfare and everything else to do with the word EXTRA here.

And since my Mum says that she'll be there for about a week, i wouldn't be able to go because i've got school. HMPF. That's not fair. I wanna go too.


Thailand maybe

Baby says we might go Thailand. All depends on how much moolah we've got left to spend. No point going there when our pockets are empty right?

I should stop spending so much money now!!


Visit to the vet

Brought Jewel to the vet 2 days ago for her booster jab. The vet told me that that cost of getting her sterilised, removing of the mammory lump, and the blood test for heartworm, would come up to approx $290.

If i can get by financially, i'll do it next month.

$290!!!!! *cry*


Went carrefour with Mummy yesterday

Bought lots of stuff. Hehe. Bought my new mascara too (Mum paid!). Still prefer Maybelline mascaras to L'Oreal ones. The wand and texture is so much better.

If you're thinking of getting a mascara, don't bother buying those expensive ones, cos the cheap ones work just as well. Unless you're very rich, i don't suppose you'd like to spend $45 every 3 months on a mascara.

The lifespan of mascaras are between 3-6 months after you've opened them (3 months to be safe!). They'd probably have turned clumpy by 3 months, and the smell would have started to change already. What more, 6 months?!

Mummy asked me, "Have you bought new clothes for your cousin's wedding yet?"

OH!!!!!!!!


Cousin's wedding

My cousin's getting married just 3 days after my birthday next month! So after those words from my mum, i went scouting around for an outfit.

Saw this nice top from GG<5 but it was $85! And that's not including the bottom, mind you!

So expensive, and i've got no money... Sigh...

Shall scout around somemore today. Hopefully i'll be able to find something that catches my fancy and is within my budget.


Work

Got rid of my old job and i'm starting the new one on Wednesday. Don't think you guys would believe this... I'm gonna be working for Karen's bf.

Haha... Wish me luck!


Shall update (and post more pics) soon kay! Gotta run cos i gotta bathe and Daryl's mum is gonna pick me up! Tatas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home