[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, October 27, 2005

XOXO

I started my job at KTSM's (lazy to type full name.. hehe) bf's new cafe along Beach Road yesterday.

Wasn't too bad if you consider it a workout - sweeping floor, mopping floor, cleaning table-tops and every where that's dirty... I was lucky that i wasn't the ones who were washing the toilets. KC, my classmate, and her friend SH washed them instead.

Had dinner after a few hours of work at their other outlet at Central Mall. It was yummy x 3!!! Went for drinks with my bosses after that. I drank 2 glasses of brandy and Baby came to pick me up from there after that.

The End.


******


Once upon a time... Today actually...

I was supposed to go work, so i left my house to meet KC at the stipulated time (half an hour before we started work) City Hall MRT. I was there on the dot, while she blamed the mrt driver for driving so slowly. (Just in case you wanted to know, she came half an hour late.)

While waiting, i received a call from JM.

"You all don't need to come today already. Because i just got word from the delivery person that the stocks won't arrive today, so you guys won't have anything to do when you come here. So you all don't need to come today."

All that information was passed to me just 15 minutes before we were supposed to start work.

How's that eh?

So i asked for a reimbursement for transport, since we were afterall already out of our houses and i had reached at city hall already. He said "Okok. How about i treat you guys to dinner tomorrow?" I said "Ok".

So now, i'm not sure if we'll be reimbursed transport + given a free dinner or is it just gonna be a free dinner.

Hmm.

And what about when we work on the public holidays next week? Double pay. Yes?

Think i'll ask him tomorrow.

I love the double pay thing. It thrills me, just thinking about it!

Cross my fingers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home