[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tai tai day again...

Went shopping today. Supposed to go shopping with Xuelin, but you could say that the time was spent like this:

1/3 of the time: She was on the phone while i was trying to make out the sign language she was trying to use;

1/3 of the time: She was looking for a muffler for her patient while my stomach was growling;

1/3 of the time: She went to see her patient while i ate alone in the wisma foodcourt.


Then she dumped me for another guy.

Sigh. Poor me.

**

I hunted around for clothes. Didn't find anything much (The $800 dress at Tangs is too much to pay!). Managed to buy my NailTek at last and i've got no money left...

And then i saw it........

LOOP NYC!

They were selling it in Taka dept store. It's slightly more pricier than the website (they have to earn some commission, you know). And i saw the cutesy chick luggage tag that i liked... Ooh... And the pink glittery clutch...

I WANT IT!

**

Aiyah very sleepy... I wanna go sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home