[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Beauty - The skin-deep portion for now!

Let's face it - everyone wants to be beautiful.

I for one person, would die to look as beautiful as my friend (i know her, but she doesn't know me. LOL!) Sammi. Just look at how she shines in this picture!



Her skin looks flawless. Those cute lil freckles of hers seemed to have disappeared. Despite reading tabloids about HongKong stars working/partying till the next dawn, she doesn't seem to have any tell-tale signs of aging at all. Where are the dark eye rings? Zilch - nothing!

How could anyone be as blessed as that?! Almost impossible, i say!

Sammi Cheng, all of 33 years, is my role model. And in ten years time, i hope to look as well maintained as she does now.

She must have used something to make her so much more goddess-like than before. (Disregarding the fact that she was beautiful from the start, the pictures were most probably photoshopped, and that she has a lot of money and endorsements to make her beautiful.) So since she endorses SK-II, then that must be the secret to looking like her! =)

Remember i bought the SK-II eye treatment film just a few weeks back? It works! It really works!! My eyes looks less tired now, and i can proceed to stop photoshop-ing my fine lines and dark eye rings as soon as they disappear with continued use of the miracle eye gel.

I CAN'T WAIT!


*


Xuelin asked me to recommend an eye cream. I told her "SK-II, without a doubt!" I tried to contain my excitement about the product, but i just couldn't. I kept raving about it non-stop.



So yesterday, another SK-II follower was born. Welcome to the family!

I shopped with her yesterday, and recommended that we go to the SK-II counter in Wisma since it was the least intimidating of the lot. Phoebe served us.

After asking a few questions, she proceeded to buy not one, but...



TWO eye treatment films. One for herself, and one for her mum. What a filial daughter!


*


While she was filling the membership form up, i suddenly caught sight of it -- a white quilted SK-II weekend travel bag with their signature-red-coloured handles.

Phoebe gave me her namecard so that i could call her before going down to check if the $380-GWP bag is still available. She would reserve one for me so that nobody else would have it!

It was one of their best GWPs (Gifts-With-Purchases) ever offered. I will get it when November comes! Why? Because it's my birthday month and i've got 30% bonus points then! Furthermore, there's gonna be a 10% rebate on 1st Nov. Totally worth it!

And Daddy's gonna scream at the bill for sure...


*


Really, SK-II should improve on their GWPs. Just look at this - if you spend $250 (incl essence), you'll get this:



That's a 20g Cleanser, 20ml Clear Lotion and a Tote Bag. Never mind that the samples were puny - i could use them while travelling anyway. I almost bought the products the other day, until i saw that the bag's material was made up of a very cheap-quality and rough-finishing canvas.

Guess i'll just have to wait for November. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home