[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, October 27, 2005

And the clock is jumping jumping...

I always see the hit counter jumping, but nobody actually tags in my tag board. I wonder why. Hmm.

I really don't know who comes into my blog and reads everyday. So may i suggest that we compile a list to see who (and how many people) reads my blog at least once a week?

I promise that i'll start blogging towards your interests ok! But that's only possible if i know who my audiences are! So, please, if you may, tag at my board and say hi once in a while ok!

It doesn't matter if:

* I don't know you
* I know you
* You are short
* You are tall
* You are ugly
* You are beautiful
* I dislike you
* I like you

Just tag, please? =)


Here's who (i know of) comes in...

1. Karen
2. Jean
3. Adelyn
.
.
.
And that's just about it! Hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home