[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, October 03, 2005

This Post Is For Karen

Unless your name is Karen S M Tham (note: SM does NOT stand for sadomasochistic. LOL!) , you really don't need to read this post.



**



Karen darling,


Here is a pic of my spoilt pair of boots:



It sucks to have a pair of boots and not being able to wear them! HMPF!

If you need a bigger picture, click the pic to enlarge it.



(Yes, those are my legs.)



Now, if you can get something almost similar to this, i'd be most grateful!


*


1. Size: Around 37.5 to 38 (think i'll have to draw out my foot shape for you! LOL)

2. Length of the boots: Same in the pic - almost touching knee.

3. Heel height: 3 inches (or about 8 cm).

4. Colour: Black.

5. Material: Tell me the difference in price between pure leather and pvc leather, then i'll consider which to get. I don't want patent leather. Scratch already heart pain one.

6. Shiny or not: A slight sheen would do fine. I don't like my boots to be so shiny (ala army boy boots). If in doubt, refer to pic.

7. Fancy details: I like 'em as plain as possible, which means no laces/buckles etc.

8. Scrunch or no scrunch: Scrunched-up patterns are ok with me (refer to pic, see the scrunched-up part around the ankle there).

9. Shape of boots: I like pointy tip ones - the more pointy the better! Squarish ones are a no-no. The pic shows the most squarish i can tahan! Haha.


*


So yeah, that sums up how i like my boots to be. =)

If you can get it for me, i'd be absolutely thrilled! Hehehe...


Muacks! Love ya, girlfriend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home