[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Can't Wait!

When i was working for SU in Tangs, i used to stare at this exclusive cult-label's products and wonder when will i ever have the moolah to buy them. They are afterall a cult label, and buying it would definitely up my staus quo and i would feel a million bucks when i used them.

I lusted for it even though at my age, i wouldn't need to use their products just yet. (I still love SK-II heehee...)

Having said that, i turned down a job for as a beauty advisor for that brand, although i really love the working enviroment and their products.

Silly right? And why? You may ask.

Well, that's because i came back from an interview with another company and i got the job. Haha. =)

It's a customer service job in Raffles Place and i'm starting work tomorrow! Hehehe. So exciting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home