[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, September 26, 2005

Stolen Pics!

I just realised that the picture of my tshirt is on ck's friendster profile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Click on it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you can't see it, try this link and click on the 13th picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Click on it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And this should lead you to the photo below (haha =P):



If you can't see the pic properly, it reads:
fcuk
If you don't believe in oral sex
Keep your mouth shut!


I remember it very clearly... Can you believe this picture was taken at crystal jade (holland v) last year, when me and the mazda guys were still going out in a group, and before i was together with Daryl?

The slogan on my tshirt was the topic of the night and i pulled it so that they could have a closer look (and also to draw attention away from my boobies). And in the end, they all decided to whip out their camera phones to take a photo of it. Ha!

**

Note To Karen the Carrot:

Eh the pics look great lah... I already photoshopped off the pimples, etc. It's not that bad lor!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home