[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Boots!

I'm tired cos i've been studying (or at least trying to) for the past few days. I always get distracted, and i don't understand why. Maybe it's because i don't have a proper study table.

I study with a breakfast-table on my bed. It's the kind with the foldable legs ala having breakfast in bed. Or maybe it's because my comp has been staring at me, and beckoning me to come and give a stroke on the keyboard (pun not intended), which is what i'm doing right now.

So while i'm at it, i might as well make the best of it, and tell you guys about things regarding...ME! =)

1. Cedric was complaining of not being able to find a gf.

So i asked if he wanted to be introduced to Apple. And he thought i was joking. He told me this, "She's like so famous, i thought you were kidding when you said you knew her!"

So anyway, i posted the previous post up about him gushing (going gaga!) over her. Oh yeah, and he still is, judging from the way he spoke to me just now on MSN. Back to story, i then tagged Apple's board to let her know of a mysterious person who is interested in getting to know her better. (I am not kidding, Cedric is for real!)

Then Apple tagged back at my board, and said she'll check his blog out. Which she did, and tagged at Cedric's blog (I know this is getting confusing... Bear with me!) and now Cedric is over the moon.

Good luck, you both! Hoping that the both of you find love soon! =)

2. Mailers are evil.

I receive mailers from Isetan, Mango, FCUK (i am not scolding bad words here!) and Padini (there're a few more but i'm just lazy to list) occasionally. But there's this love-hate relationship that i have with them.

I LOVE RECEIVING THEM, but I HATE LOOKING AT THEM.

Here are the reasons why:


  • The models are skinnier than me. Makes me feel fat.

  • I love the new stuff, but have got no money to shop.

  • Makes me feel like i can't differentiate from needs and wants.

  • Makes me wonder why i'm unsuccessful in modelling.

  • Mummy and/or Daryl is/are gonna nag at me when they find out that i've bought something from the latest collection.



It's an evil thing, ain't it? And i can't help but stare longingly at the stuff that's in the latest issue of the Padini mailer.

I totally DIG Seed and Vincci! They're like cheap and you can still look fabulous in them. If i was working, i'd be trotting over to Malaysia every month for a shopping spree at their stores. It's a pity i'm not working cos i really really really wanna get the blouse, boots, and what nots from them. Sigh...

3. I have got no job.

I am trying to find one. seriously! All because i've got Jewel's bills to pay, a traffic fine that i chalked up, and of course, to feed my shopping habit, although that ranks last.

I posted an ad in Friendster Classifieds, but all i got were stuff asking me to do sales. I hate doing sales! I want a no-brainer job. Please don't tell me that i have to work my brains out even when i'm having my holidays!

Oh, and i did a check on the names of the companies, and some most were not registered. So guys, i hope you read this cos you never know if it's a scam. So it's better to be safe than sorry!

4. I've got exams to think about too.

That's enough from me already. Very stressed. Just finished a paper just now at 2.30pm, and i've got another paper tomorrow morning at 8.30am. Gotta study, else i can be prepared to repeat that subject again next semester.

P/S: If someone is kind enough to buy me that lovely pair of boots from Vincci (their SG store is called VNC), i'd be more than delighted. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home