[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, September 19, 2005

Butterflies In My Stomach

I met lots of IJ people last night. In my wierd dream.

I dreamt of taking part in a big event. I can't pinpoint what it was exactly, but i remember seeing my ex-schoolmates from IJ. We were all seated initially in an auditorium, then were made to go out to the hall (no aircon!!!) to sit in groups of 6.

We were all seated in vertical rows, with a group leader in front of each team. So it seemed to be like a sports-day event or something, right? I thought so too, until i had to use the toilet.

You could say i was thankful that i didn't have to go to the eerie toilets we had in secondary school. But the wierd thing was, i had to go into a pub (??) to use their toilet. (Just in case you're wondering, NO i did not wet my bed.)

As if the dream wasn't wierd enough, i met friends outside the toilet. 3 friends to be exact, and they were James, Jaysen and Jaclyn.

Well, we used to be close, until Jac decided that it was time that she had to have more personal time with James. So we slowly drifted until they decided to part their separate ways, then only did i manage to meet up with James. I lost contact with James soon after, and Jac is now in Auzzie.

Anyway, back to the dream. I chatted with them like we were still the good old friends we were. And suddenly my group leader came and told us that it was time for us to go back to our seats. So we went back, sat in a group, and this is funny - Lucia (my ex-classmate in IJ) was sitting in front of me and she was in my group too.

So then... I woke up.

**

I woke up with the feeling that i should really stop deceiving myself because i really miss Clarice and Xuelin alot. They may be quite naggy at times, but i still love them nonetheless.

But i haven't spoken to them in like so many months, and i wonder what would happen when i call them. Would they slam down the phone on me? Or if i should SMS them, would they even reply? Maybe i could email them. =)

It's like falling in love for the first time. Butterflies in my stomach. You don't know what to expect, and whether you'll be rejected. But hey, if i don't try, i wouldn't know, right?

I'm gonna do something. It's been pricking my conscience for too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home