[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, September 16, 2005

Absolutely Terrible

Today's paper was disasterous. Hope my project marks pull the overall score up.

**

Gonna see the vet (see pic below) for a blood test for my dog at 4pm. Remember i was telling you guys that he suspected that the lump at my dog's breast could be mammory cancer? Yeah. The result is only gonna be out in 10 days. SO LONG!!! HMPF!



Hope they don't shave my dog until so jiat lat... =(

**

Crossing my fingers and hoping that Ivan's got stock for Addiction For Dogs (still waiting for him to confirm what time his supplier can send the food down to his shop). So if he's got stock, i'll pop by the shop later on to grab some food for Jewel.

**

Called this spa just now to change my appointment (the spa's complimentary cos i won it in a contest) and the woman said she'll call me back to reconfirm like 20 mins ago, but she still has yet to do so.

Free stuff gotta wait meh?? -__-"

**

Thank you Delon for bidding on my auction and saving me from bankruptcy. I really appreciate it!

**

So yeah. Don't really have the mood to type proper posts today. All because of this morning's paper.

Till the next time when i'm happy/sad, i'll blog again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home