[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, May 15, 2004

absolute bliss.

what could be most wrong about yesterday? i woke up late, accidently poked my eye with the eyeshadow brush, got a red eye because of it, drove to orchard, parked in far east plaza, got lost at level 5 looking for the place, then arrived twenty glamourous minutes late at supercuts for audition. stood there, posed for pictures, then it was yet another day where i was gonna fail auditions again. shifted my car to the open aired car park, put a parking coupon, then went to do a little shopping before i was supposed to meet my club president, caiting.

didn't buy anything in the end, and as i was walking to my car, i met the dreaded PARKING ATTENDANT! gasp. i only put 1 coupon, which means that it was valid for thirty minutes. ahh. anyway i was only gone for like 40 minutes, so i didn't get a fine in the end. hehe. :)

aiyah a day in my life is so boring, i think i shall summarise it.

met cai ting at northpoint, who told me that she has confirmed me as the next president of the community service club. hehe.

i'm gonna have my own namecard!
I'm Gonna Have My Own Namecard!!
I'M GONNA HAVE MY OWN NAMECARD!!!

wahahaha. since you've put so much trust in me, i'll not let you down! :D *beams with pride* anyway she gave me lots of tips, and i'm sure i still have lots more to learn during these two weeks before the handover. suddenly, i'm under so much stress.

went to gram's place to pick up food for my siblings, went home, then waited around toa payoh for james to arrive so that we could go meet jaysen together. while waiting, i walked into the cheers store and bought strawberry smiles (strawberries with fresh cream in the middle) to try. WAH. they were GOOD. ok, maybe not the first taste, but when you eat it altogether, THEY WERE GOOD. freakin' expensive though. i paid $1.95 for 3 strawberries.

drove in circles in the suntec car park. "round and round the car park like a rally car, one lap, two laps, still can't find a lot!" ok, i'm bor liao, i admit. hah. but we were really touring the carpark for at least ten minutes. why can't people just give up their parking lots for me? *pouts*

so the latest people in the world arrived one hour late to meet jaysen. haha. poor guy, he ate pretzels while waiting for us. we had dinner at nydc. yum. don't you just love shrooms? [and weed, ice, coke, k, and marijuana? ok, bor liao again.]

during dinner i received an sms from my friend saying that i got through the audition today. WHEE. my face is gonna be in every supercuts outlet! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? let me repeat myself again, MY FACE IS GONNA BE IN EVERY SUPERCUTS OUTLET! wahahahaha. i love being pretty.

oh, my agency also has a job for me this monday at indochine waterfront. yay. i like having so many jobs which pay so much in such little hours. SO FUN! :D :D :D did i forget to mention that supercuts is gonna cut and colour my hair for me for free too? i'll take a picture of my before and after hair. as my gf put it "one thing's for sure, you're gonna look gorgeous in the shoot!" *grin*

if you are malay, and think that you'll be offended, please stop reading at this point, and jump to the next point please. thank you.

i sent james back to camp, since it was in the north area. when i changed lane at upper thomson road, there was this stupid malay woman in her tudung (i could see it clearly from my rear view mirror) who came so fast from the back as if she was driving a lamborghini, when she was only driving a black mitsubishi lancer. stupid b*tch. kept sounding the horn at me.

hello, it's not my fault that i also was in a hurry to send james back to camp, and that the car in front of me was driving at such a slow pace that i HAD TO change into your lane. duh. furthermore you were so far away when i changed lane. so since it's not my fault, and i'm the *~*PRiNCeSS*~*, i acted nonchalently and obliviously to her horns. haha. i win! yay. ;)

next point

came back home, and saw the mobile bill staring at me. argh. it's that time of the month again when my mum would nag at me non stop. $134.68. what's new? this is terribly bad news. i keep using my phone as though it is free. i must set a new resolution for myself to stop texting and calling people. ahh. that's it. i'm changing my plan to the premium 700 one. hey, under staff rate it's only $64.48 monthly. *evil grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home