[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, May 08, 2004

wierdos.

yesterday was a really sucky/funny/wierd day. i'm really lazy to write about all the happenings, but i'll try to summarise it, as usual. :D

went my gram's house, and got her to help me tighten my tube cos my tube was clearly loose due to the fact that my BREASTS were SHRINKING. anyway, thanks grams! luv ya loads!!! :D went supermarket shopping at giant at IMM with my parents after that. my mum is one hell of a procrastinating shopper. she stops at every isle to look at every single item. scrutinises it, then decides not to buy it in the end. DUH. no wonder my dad got pissed. hah.

rushed home to change so that i could meet clarice and xuelin after that. the photographer who took our photos was kind of cute [ignoring the fact that he was short]. *remember this sentence*

went to esmirada's at chijmes to eat after that. we had garlic bread, lamb shank, carbonara penne, chicken kebab, and 3 glasses of spanish red wine (i'll drink anything except australian and californian reds!). when the bill came, it was... *drum roll* $128.21. WAHAHAHA. $128.21. silence. $128.21. WAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home