[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, May 01, 2004

heehee i missed you guys!

yesterday was funny. haha. i was working at the xbox live launch, and i saw... the "eye for a guy" reject! HAHA. i told karen and we had a good laugh over it. remember the eugene guy who wore the rose shirt? haha. oh man i couldn't stop laughing when we saw him. he's as funny as william hung. :P

a nice xbox customer took a picture of me yesterday. (oh wait, lots of other hum sum people were taking our pictures too.) then just before we knocked off for work, he came to pass us the photos that he had developed! so sweet huh? my scanner isn't connected, so i can't show the pic to you guys. but, if you do drop by, my outfit is a white xbox tshirt that says "hot box ready to rock" and a black skirt. look out for me! ;)

ahh. supposed to be revising my work ah. lol. will chat with you guys on 7th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home