[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, May 02, 2004

VERY VERY VERY angry with myself

at long last, my part time modelling stint for the weekend was over. it was tiring, especially when others were loafing on the job. sucky, having to work so hard, while the others just sat there to look pretty. i was sure my efforts were paid off. ;)

there was this cutie. he walked past us like 3 times, and i kept giving him the flyers although he had already collected them before. [hey, i can't really remember faces ya!]

anyway, that cutie in a striped grey shirt and a funky brown haircut walked past me the 2nd time, and said "hey i think you're such a babe!" :D *smiles bashfully* :D it caught me unawares. i really didn't expect someone to say that to me. especially when i was wearing a modest outfit, and comparing myself to all the other models, i stood average.

the 3rd time he walked past me again (yeah he took the flyer for the 3rd time! haha.), he came back after a few moments to say "i really have to say this, but i think you're so pretty!" *smiles even wider* of course, at both times, i replied "thank you!"

it was close to 8pm, and we were due to get off work then. but mr cutie still hasn't walked past yet another time. darn. so i set myself out to find for him instead. haha. on the way from the toilet to our changing room, I SAW HIM. he was standing at the information counter! ARGH. yeah, and he just stood there. i wanted to smile, but he didn't look over. ARGH.

WHY DIDN'T HE LOOK OVER?!
WHY DIDN'T HE ASK FOR MY NUMBER?!?
WHY DIDN'T HE SAY HI?!?!

maybe he couldn't recognise me because i've already changed out of the silly work outfit. hmm. so i tried another time. we went back to the changing room, met sherry there, then i forced her to say that she wanted to go to the toilet. haha. so we carried our big bags to the toilet. GASP. mr cutie wasn't at the information counter anymore! PANIC. then i saw him walking out from the toilet. AHA! but because of the 2 photographers who were walking in front of him, that we said bye to, mr cutie didn't look up once again! ARGH. SO DUMB. ARGH. COULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF FOR IT.

WHY DIDN'T HE LOOK OVER AGAIN?!
WHY DIDN'T HE ASK FOR MY NUMBER?!?
WHY DIDN'T HE SAY HI?!?!

so yeah, i'm home now, and still complaining about that cutie. but anyway, i *think* he is around my height. he didn't seem taller cos i was wearing a pair of kitten heels. BUT STILL... WHY WHY WHY???...

oh yeah, i had 3 photographers taking my picture today at the same time. the rest of the models were green. definitely. could tell from their faces. but hey, i worked hard, and didn't skive on the job. and i had charisma, even though my job just consisted of giving out flyers and repeating the words "hi welcome to xbox live" the WHOLE DAY long. I RIGHTFULLY EARNED IT. thank you.

oh yeah, i saw the bastard of a guy who drives a black nissan fair lady today. and his girlfriend, si jia or what's her name. if you need to recollect, he was the one who asked if i did "flings or one-night-stands". yeah. bastard.

and i'm still angry over myself because of mr cutie! argh. definitely a singlehood hazzard.

p/s: if you know who mr cutie is, or you think you know someone who was at ngee ann city's xbox live launch today at around 7pm (he has to be wearing a grey striped shirt), drop me an email here or tag me on the tagboard on the right or call me. whatever. JUST FIND A WAY TO GET HOLD OF ME IF YOU KNOW HIM!!! thank you. ;)

now, back to studying for my exam at 8.30am tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home