[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, April 09, 2004

the joys of singlehood

i'm opening myself to blind dates. hah! not that i'm in a desperate need to get attached or something, but hey, it doesn't hurt to get to know more people right? :)

having said that, i'm enjoying my singlehood very much right now. [sms usage are still the same. they haven't gone down cos' i'm irresistable and they can't keep their fingers from keying in my number! haha.] it really doesn't matter to me that i don't have anyone to share my life with. it's not an issue that i'm keeping contact with my ex-bfs. there's nobody that i have to report to (or rather, be responsible towards). i'm just living my life to its fullest without a care in the world, and that's what makes it so enjoyable to be single.

was supposed to learn how to play tennis this morning with my classmates, but we couldn't find a court to play at. sad. guess i'll just have to wash car! daily exercise will do me good. :) my motivation - i wanna be as slim as the ms universe contestants!

met ivan last night at happy daze for our first "date". no no, we're not dating. it was just a blind date. haha. [hope ivan is not reading this right now! IF YOU ARE IVAN, PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY!]

so how did he score? waited for me for 45 mins without qualm. asked my preferrences. loved my dog. patient when i was on the line for some time with eddie. paid for the whole bill, although i wanted to pay for my share. insisted that he took a cab back himself cos he was worried that i'd lose my way around serangoon. haha. [6 brownie points!]

now, for the deductions. beer drinker. uses the term "stead". reckless driver (his car was at the workshop for repairs). chinese-speaking. a guy who needs freedom. MCP instincts showed when he said he didn't want a girl to fetch him back. [minus 6 brownie points]

now for the current scores... eddie is reigning with 2 brownie points and ivan with 0 brownie points. HAHA. really guys, i'm just joking about this rating system of brownie points. makes it all the more interesting to read my blog when you've got a lil humour inside right? ;)

ahhh it's 11.19am and i need to be in church by 1.15pm. need to wash car summore, then later still need to meet keng san (i'm his co-driver and soon-to-be navigator when he starts taking part in kallang rallys!). although i don't really fancy going phuture on a friday, the company that i'm with makes up for it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home