[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, March 05, 2004

studious kid

i studied with delon and shasha(her name is actually zhusha) yesterday downstairs their block in ang mo kio. never ever have i been that hardworking! if it's not because of my long term goal to be an independent woman(sounds cliche eh?) i also wouldn't have stayed there until 3.30am. haiz. if it weren't for the parking attendant going round to summon the cars at 3.30am, i also wouldn't have left that early. thought i could still push myself more. haha.

feeling quite stressed these days. exams, projects, and what nots. justin keeps putting pressure on me too. he just doesn't understand that the time when i need him to stop bugging me is during my exam period! [jean i know exactly how u feel man!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home