[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, July 16, 2006

In all its glamour!

I walked into Kinokuniya searching for the August issue of Female. Frantically, i flipped through its pages searching for my pic. Alas, it wasn't there. Hmm. Okay, maybe it'll be in September's issue. So i shall keep a lookout.

I grabbed a copy of the Steph Song-fronting FHM. I flipped again trying to find for it. Joanne msged me last night to tell me about it actually.

And there i found it! One of the last few pages... Probably the 5th page from the back, stood staring back at me was... Well... Me in a bikini.

That coverted $145 one in all its glamour!!!!!

Argh.

Anyway, grab a copy should you be keen on having a look. All pictures have been HEAVILY photoshopped, just in case you wanted to know. Hahaha.

CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home