[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Figures

I must be crazy. I'm driving myself nuts.

I started attachment on 5th June, and boy do i say it was the most terrible first-day-of-work. I arrived late at 9.15am, despite staying over Baby's place the night before. I reached my workplace to some clueless receptionists who apparently did not know what i was talking about.

After maybe 10 phone calls to 10 different people, i felt like a lost sheep.

MEH.

Turns out in the end that there was a briefing on the last day of school, and during that briefing, the attachees interns were told to report for work at 1.30pm. Since i arrived there early, my supervisor said i could get a few hours time off, so i could arrive work at 4pm later that day. I got myself breakfast and went back to Baby's place after that to rest before coming back for work.

While back at his place, my supervisor called and told me that i had to go back to office at 1pm for a briefing. I was so pissed and i nearly wanted to argue my way through. Imagine if i had really gone home.. My workplace is about an hour's mrt and bus ride away from my house!

So that sums up my frustrations on the first day of work.

*****

The workload has been good. There's nothing much i need to do at work - yet. I basically do the reception duties and the maintainance of the computers at work. Come tomorrow, my supervisor is gonna give me a web-based application project to work on. I hope i don't end up wrecking my brains on it!

Good thing my supervisor has a bit of conscience. I requested to take time off on a certain two days next week, and he said ok! And that's without me having to pay back the hours. Hmm. I wonder if the company will dock my pay though...

Never mind that. Let's talk about my customers.

They drive me crazy. And i'm quite sure that if you were in my shoes, you would be too. I've got people from all walks of life - the nerds, the bengs, the absolute hooligans, the old grouchy people, the kids who always find ways to wile you out of the money in the cash register...

Ok.. Keep guessing my occupation. I'm not telling. Muahaha~

******

Remember earlier on i mentioned that i requested for time off? That too is driving me crazy. It's so time consuming (and pointless, come to think of it), i wondered to myself why i decided to go for it initially anyway.

And i think i am too fat. I mean, hey, it's a fact! Why do you think i take ages to upload pictures? Because i photoshop each and every one of them! What else? Hahaha!

Women are obsessed with their weight and there's no denial of that.

**WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home