[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm back!

Into my 6th week of attachment already, and boy am i glad that i'm already halfway through! Work has been the usual - crazy. Nothing much to update since i can't really tell you what or where i'm working at. You don't really know who's reading my blog anyway.

Recent updates in my life include my journey with Miss Singapore World 2006. I joined about 2 months ago, and the subsidary awards were given out in the weeks leading up to the grand finals 2 weeks ago. It was definitely something much different from those lower-budget pageants that i've been to before. Prizes were better, but sad to say i didn't manage to snag anything home.

We even did a press conference! =)

In the past month, i've lost and put on weight like nobody's business. So like they say, crash diets NEVER work. Hahaha. Yes, take my word for it! =P

We were given free stuff along the way.. Like Freshkon contact lens (totally useless to me i say!) & cleaning solution, Tinkerbell gold heels, and a $100 iora voucher. Ahh.. And the best part was that we got a free stay in Novotel Clarke Quay for free for the nights before and after the grand finals!!!

The swimwear was pretty, but the sponsors (Ocho Maeve) said it was too expensive to be given to us (from what i heard from my coordinator, he says they are gonna re-sell it! Ewww!). My first diamonte bikini costs $145, my second swimsuit with cut-outs costs $200+. Ahh... Would buy if i had the spare cash!

Eh. Ok nothing much to update.. Wanna know more? Ask lah! How i know what you wanna know? Aiyoh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home