[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

As promised... :) 40 Freaking Pictures!!!

1st June


My presentation cue cards.. Did i mention that it sucked?

2nd June


Lovely home cooked dinner by Baby's mum.. My mum doesn't cook you know...


I bought the anniversary cake from Patissier.. $10 only (for members on that day)!

3rd June


I did my own nails for a photoshoot.. Very pretty but expensive i do say...


I thought this was a funny sight.. People sitting dangerously on the truck...


We went to Rouge that night.. This photo shows Celine writing a note to her ex schoolmate sitting opposite us...


Dropped by Babyface later that night.. Canto Pop...

4th June


Some stupid parents were setting a bad example for their kids by trying to scare the poor stray dog.. I despise people like these!

5th June


First day on attachment.. Almost got driven crazy by my customers...

6th June


Dropped by school to return an item to my lecturer.. Stopped by my lab, and our post-its were still there!

7th June


Had a nice lunch at Tonkichi.. Agedashi tofu melted in my mouth...


My hire katsu shoyu ramen.. Yum!


Baby's hire katsu don..


Baby was exceptionally hungry.. :P


Went Gotham Penthouse after work with Joreen.. Free entry + drinks... :)


First time in the queue for MOS!! We were VERY excited!!!


Yours truly in the MOS 2nd floor toilet..


I think Jo looks like Jolin Tsai.. Maybe its her name...


In the 1st floor toilet.. We love taking pictures in them but i think she hates paparazzi...


Not as clean as the 2nd floor toilet though.. :/

8th June


Baby bought me dinner from Fong Seng's nasi lemak.. So sweet...

9th June


I got mobbed during shopping to this secret location..


Look what became of me.. OMG~


A new look, perhaps..?


Baby had his hair cut in the uber hip Haji Lane..


While waiting for Celine to finish work.. We also ordered satay...


Had a proper western dinner at an amk kopitiam..


Me and Angela Chang! No.. It's actually Celine...


The stall's name is Botak Jones.. And they've got 8 staffs on duty!!!


Which western food stall gives you 4 sauces to choose from..?!


Huge ceasar's salad..


Huge rosemary lamb steak.. Yum!


Huge bacon wrapped hot dog.. Yum!!


Wilson looks set to indulge!


Huge (their stuff all come in huge portions) cajun chicken burger.. Yum!!!


My huge cajun chicken steak.. Damn filling!


They call it mud cake.. But i taste cheese in it...


We absolutely dig Emerald Hill!


We had white dessert wine for a change.. Was nice, light, floral and sweet..!


Drank this all up at Que Pasa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home