[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Who stands next to you?

I'd just like to say this - Singapore is really small!!!!!! Everyone knows everyone here, and it's so hard to run away from it. Sometimes it's your past that creeps up to you, and sometimes it's just amusing that we have such close relations to one another.

The person beside you in the MRT (let's just hope this person does not have body odour) could very well be your friend's friend, and you wouldn't know it either! Well, that is until Friendster goes mobile. =) I'll be waiting for a GPS-based program to be installed on everyone's phone!

So instead of "who lives near you", you'll get "who's standing next to you"!

Hmm. I'm not quite sure if it's queer, scary or plain puzzling. I can't make up my mind.

But one thing's certain - it's definitely gonna be a good laugh over dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home