[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Half-Finished Post

It's been a long while since i brought myself to materialising a post here.


Lazy lah!


A few things happened over the weekend weeks so i thought i'd just consolidate it and type it all at once here! Haha. Lazy aren't i?


Maple


I started play Maple Story, just when everyone else is like sick of it. It gets kinda boring at work, so i took it up because i wanted to get away from the monotomy of work. I created and deleted a character, then created a new one. As of now, my character is level 24! Yay. Soon, it'll be time for another weapon upgrade! Hehehe.


Work


Let you in on what i do at work daily.. It's my 8th week already, and i've got 31 days more to go. There's this counter i grabbed off tickerfactory.com to count down to the end of my internship. I tried to shrink the image size but it's like so pixellated! Getting on my nerves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home