[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Grumblings

I get angry often. I lose my cool and my blood goes rushing to my head. Steam starts puffing out of my ears. I almost feel crazy for a moment, then the feeling nuzzles.

A trigger goes off when i see or smell smoke.

Frankly, i hate smoke, cigarettes, soot, smokers.. You get the picture.

I was happy when we had dinner at Yoyogi (free of smoke). After dinner wasn't too bad - the smokers did their thing in an open-aired bakery cafe called Canele. Then came the after-after-dinner thing - we had wine at CornerStone in air-conditioned comfort but in a confined place where people could smoke.

How sucky is that? Lots of smokers, drinking wine and smoking at the same time - all in a confined area where the ceilings aren't too high to boast and the air barely circulates.

For an open-aired area it's fine, but for a confined space? Kills everyone inside! Not just me, not just you, but EVERYONE!

I for one, hate it, detest it, and irk at the feeling of it.

Never mind the smoke (and the smokers) for a while.. I was tired. Grouchy and tired.

Stayed up the previous night doing my work till late, then went to school and got lectured again by my supervisor for doing my report instead of doing my project (WTH right?!?). I didn't get any rest in school cos during my breaks, i was trying to give my report a little more attention.

I worked damn hard today. :) Felt a sense of accomplishment. *YAY*

But. I was tired and grouchy nonetheless.

I felt like i took on certain kiddy character roles:


  • Sleeping Beauty - The smoke was making my eyes close.


  • Oscar the Grouch - Baby was puffing and puffing and puffing away.


  • Kim Possible - Stupid laptop was so heavy.


  • Oscar the Grouch - Locked the car, walked a distance (yes, with the laptop!) then realised the house keys were in the car.


  • Mr Snuffalaffagus - My legs were tired, i was wearing high heels and i almost tripped on the stairs down.


It's 3am in the middle of the night. How do you expect me to think of so many kiddy character names at this moment? HELLO?!

So. That made me mainly Oscar the Grouch.

I AM STRESSED AND TIRED AND STRESSED AND TIRED AND STRESSED AND TIRED OKAY!!!!!

ARGH! Let me grumble for a while can? Er actually..until 2 June can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home