[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I can't stop eating!

Haven't blogged for a week cos i've been busy... Snap snap snap all the pics, but no time to edit and post em up! LOL :P

Here goes nothing...


Mother's Day dinner on 13/05


Didn't know what to get for the other mothers in the family. So my sis decided that we should order the mother's day cake from The Patissier.


Affection - $56/kg after discount

The taste of fresh roses and a hint of lychee lingered in my mouth for a while after i took the first bite. Tasted odd, i do say.


Owen's Bday on 15/05


Had to drop by Taka to collect my Tiffany stuff that i sent for cleaning. I am a cheapskate. I refuse to buy the cloth and cleaning solution, therefore i send my items to them for cleaning all the time. Their jewellery are expensive, and although they provide a FOC cleaning service, you have to wait 5 working days to collect it back! Dumb.

Bought this along the way cos i love cutesy stuff..


Wierd taste. I think i'll stick to their normal strawberry flavour. Haha.

I painted some pop art on my nails, if you can squint your eyes and see, it's quite horrible actually. Kinda interested in taking a professional course, but can only do it once i find the money for it! Haha. Any sponsors?

Bought a substitute for a cake - a Beard Papa cream puff - for Owen actually. Didn't take a pic of it! Arghhhh....


Dinner at a coffee shop in Katong


More food!


YUM! YUM! YUM! $170 for the 11 of us.


Finished off the night with drinks at a friend's pub in Boat Quay


Gelare @ Siglap yesterday


I love Tuesdays cos waffles are half priced at Gelare!


Their outlet in Siglap just renovated not long ago.

Not that cozy anymore, but it is very brightly lit! I LIKE!


As i probably have mentioned this a thousand times - i am a cheapskate. :) I grumbled when i learnt that Baby ordered chocolate sauce (extra $$) for the waffles and that the water was chargable! Grrrr...

Baby didn't know that certain toppings - whipped cream and maple syrup - were FOC, therefore he ordered the chocolate sauce, thinking they were all the same price.

Seriously. I hate the no-free-water policy. It's a plus to the retailer but a minus to the consumer. I'll have to think twice about going to Gelare again!


Boo-hoo no whipped cream and maple syrup for me!

If i knew Baby was gonna order chocolate sauce, i'd have ordered my Macadamia Nut ice cream. Chocolate overload + chocolate sauce = DAMN SWEET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home