[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, March 25, 2006

What a week!

I realised that i've got some pics that i haven't had time to put up since... November 2005!

Was eating in Burger King at Bugis Village when we saw...


My nightmare before Christmas


I think their bags depict exactly what i think of them

I couldn't resist snapping!

**

Went into my cousin's blog and i believe that she went to the same cafe that i went a few months back.


I was besotted with their lights


And their chairs


And their lamps

Pretty aren't they?

The name of the cafe is something "Blue" or "Jazz" (can't remember). But its address is at Haji Lane. You can't miss it cos it's directly facing Rochor Road.

**

Met with a stupid road bully on Monday. And i lodged a police report against him. :)

**

Helped out at the Singapore Robotics Competition in school on Tuesday and Wednesday.


Robots at their meanest!


My lab-mate Serene was snapping away too

**

On Thursday, i tried to cheer Xue up with this pic.


It gave her a fright instead.

Then on Friday, someone tried to hide from me when she saw me. When i stood beside her, she said "hey you're supposed to read the note on your desk first!"

So i did just that.


Hahaha. I can't believe her!

**

Brought my girl to see the vet just now because there were blood in her stools the day before.


She looks fine, right?


My vet says her stomach may be trying to clean itself right now.

So we'll wait and see if she gets better. Otherwise, i'll have to make a visit to him again.

Collected my cousin's bday cake for the party later, and i was tempted by the other stuff on display. I couldn't resist.

I HAD TO BUY THEM!


A very pretty choc chip cupcake! S$6.00


Double Praline Cake. So rich!!! S$5.30

Forgot to take a pic of the actual bday cake. Will do that later, and will post soon!

GOTTA GO FOR THE PARTY NOW! Hahaha and we're all late. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home