[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, May 05, 2006

I should get an oxygen mask and a tank in the meantime...

I really wanted to post pictures up. *winks at KTSM*

However, my lappie doesn't have a photo editting program, and i decided not to post such a big photo up online (the files are like 500K each).

So i'll just blog without pictures instead.


*****


I was quite in a PMS-y mood yesterday. Every single thing annoyed me to the core.

Like:

1. I wanted to sit inside cos the band was gonna start playing at 9.30pm, but it was a non-smoking area. I don't smoke, but my friends do;

2. I couldn't decide on what to drink, so i told the waitress i'll tell her later instead of her standing around waiting for my order;

3. The fan was blowing at me, which was good. But we were seated near the kitchen, so i ended up smelling like oil when i had actually gone home to bathe prior to going out to eat;

4. We changed seats because there were more people who came to join us (friends' friends). I hate crowds (especially when i'm PMS-y) and it was bloody warm because the fan was blowing elsewhere; and,

5. Everyone was a smoker at the table except me. I never tried it, i never liked it, and i never will try or like it. Smoke was blowing into my face and everywhere. My hair stank of cigarette smoke and oil. I breathed in lots of smoke, therefore i am a passive smoker. And passive smokers die young. WE ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE HELLO!

So.

I applaude the government for stepping up measures to stop people from smoking!

Raising prices, bans at public places.. I LOVE THE IDEA OF IT ALL!!!

And boy, am i looking forward to that day, and to the day when Baby stops smoking.

Ahh... I can smell it already..... Bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home