[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Moblog..Somewhat!

Sorry!!! Haven't updated in days... Been busy with school. I leave home at 8am and reach home only at 6.30pm. :( So saddening.

Wanted to post up a few pics but i haven't got the chance to edit them, but here they are now...

Had lunch at the foodcourt in PS and i totally dig these HK-originated Kai Dan Zais.



I first got to know of their existance when i was studying in TP in the year 2000 and my then-classmate JL (whose parents are from hongkong) brought me to eat them in Tampines Mall back then. The stall has since closed down, and only until recently, i managed to find another stall at PS which sells them.



They cost about $2 (which i still think is expensive) and they take about 5 minutes to make on this waffle-like machine. If you're thinking of buying them, you could do what i usually do -- ask the "xiao jie" (auntie) to make a fresh one for you, instead of those that are already made and are waiting to be bought.



So much for my KTZs.

We went to JB last weekend with a few of Baby's friends and i took some pictures.



Our passenger shys away when he spots a camera.

Didn't take any pictures when we went there in the afternoon. I was too busy with trying to keep a cool self cos the sun was freaking hot. Took pictures only when we we finished out stuff and were heading for dinner.



Spotted this cute hut-themed restaurant along the way.



On the other side of the road was the shoreline. And lo and behold...Singapore was on the other side of the waters!



Was too engrossed in eating, so i forgot to take pictures. But erm.. This is what's left of our dinner. Hahaha.



So here's my workspace in the lab. This is where i work everyday on my project from 8.30am-6pm. It sucks cos i feel so cramped.

My supervisor is a China woman who is very annoying. She comes in to spot check on us like thrice a day. Goodness!

I have 4 lab techs who prowl every inch of the lab space every minute. They are ex-students of my school and boy are they on the ball! If you're late for a minute, they'll mark you down so that they can complain to your supervisor.

The most irritating of them all is a China girl (not again!!!) who marks our attendance. Well. It's not like she's very punctual to begin with cos she was late for a few days already!!! Ditto for my supervisor.



I'm doing an interface using C++ for a fingerprint recognition software. I totally forgot how to use C++ (although i learnt it back in TP). Went to the library and borrowed the reference book to start from scratch. Tried to follow the tutorials. And guess what, i managed to get the program to work. :) So happy.

**

So this generally sums up what i have to say. I'm late already cos we are supposed to go in Malaysia again today. Meeting my Baby in 30 minutes, so i can't type any more! Will post again soon i hope! ;)

Enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home