[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Violets!

I spent $145 today at my hair stylist's salon (he opened his own salon at last!).

Had my hair coloured violet! (No pics, sorry!)

It's a really dark shade, and you wouldn't be able to see it unless i'm under sunlight. But i like that it hid the ugly colours that were growing out on my head.

Yes, it's just one colour, but the cost included a hair cut, hair treatment and a free 250ml bottle of shampoo too.

Quite ok what, don't you think so?

=)

I feel pretty today.

Hehe.

**

My buyer pissed me off, yet again.

Hello, my time is precious!

So i compromised and decided to settle the deal by me sending the item to her and we both pay half price for the postage.

I wish i didn't have to sell it to her, if i really had a choice.

Some people are just so stingy.

What is wrong with all these people?!

**

Heard two stories today. One was a disappointing story about love. The other was a shocking story about love.

I'm amazed at these people.

**

2XX.XXX.XX.XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home